Learn more about Dr. Lisa Lancaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Lancaster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lancaster
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lancaster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Lancaster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lancaster graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lancaster has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Lancaster MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Lancaster practice?
- Dr. Lisa Lancaster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Lancaster practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Franklin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Franklin Internists, Franklin Pulmonologists, Franklin Critical Care Practitioners, and Franklin Sleep Medicine Doctors.