A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Lancaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Lancaster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Lancaster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lancaster graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lancaster has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Lancaster MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Lancaster practice?
- Dr. Lisa Lancaster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Lancaster practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Franklin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Franklin Internists, Franklin Pulmonologists, Franklin Critical Care Practitioners, and Franklin Sleep Medicine Doctors.