Learn more about Dr. Lisa Lancaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Lancaster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lancaster
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lancaster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Lancaster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lancaster graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lancaster has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Lancaster MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Lancaster practice?
- Dr. Lisa Lancaster has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Lancaster practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists, Nashville Pulmonologists, Nashville Critical Care Practitioners, and Nashville Sleep Medicine Doctors.