Dr. Lisa Langenburg Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Langenburg?

Incompetent

Posted on September 7th, 2017

Patient and Mother

Posted on August 31st, 2015

Dr Langenburg is a wonderful doctor. When my visit begins I am her only concern. I am been a patient of this facilty for over 20 years. When Dr Langenburg joined Metro I began seeing her and have no regrets. She has provided exceptional care and has also done so for my children. I know there can be a wait to see her, but she is a doctor that's worth the wait. I find myself at odds with this review - I want others to know how exceptional she is but on the other hand I don't because it will make it more difficult for me to get appointments with her.

Posted on June 4th, 2013

I have been with Dr. Langenburg for 13 years. I have always found her and her staff to be exceptional. Dr. Langenburg provides the best medical care you can receive from a physician. She is a very caring physician who takes the time to hear what is going on with you and help you get through whatever you are dealing with. When you go to Dr. Langenburg you may have a wait but I can truly say it is worth it. She does not come in and see you for 5 mins and prescribe medication, she comes in a looks at the whole picture of what is going on and takes her time as a TRUE physician would do. My family and I will always be greatful for the care we recieve from her and GOD willing we will stay with her until she retires. Thank you Dr. Langenburg for taking excellent care of my family.

New Equipment Training (NET) Manager DoD

Posted on November 14th, 2012

I been with Dr. Langenburg for 6 years and she the best doctor.

Good Doctor - needs more customer service

Posted on June 11th, 2012

I like Dr. Langenburg very much. My family has been with her for nearly 10 years. Unfortunately, the staff often lacks professionalism and does not communicate at a high level with the patient. I've waited as long as 2 hours in a treatment room waiting for the doctor. Making an appointment is often difficult. I've had ongoing issues that need to be addressed and have not been diagnosed as of yet. My vet manages the health of my dogs better than the Doctor's staff follows up/communicates with me on my health. Prescription refill system is greatly flawed. Patient leaves a "Voice Mail" with refill information and then must hope that the Prescription is actually called in to the correct pharmacy. I have stood at the counter of my pharmacy at least 4-5 times waiting for a prescription that should have been filled already. I've called and left messages with the consult coordinator and never had my call returned. As much as I like Dr. Langenburg, I could run the staff better in my sleep.

Posted on October 27th, 2017