A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Lattanza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Lattanza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lattanza
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lattanza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Lattanza, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lattanza graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Lattanza has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa L Lattanza MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Lattanza practice?
- Dr. Lisa Lattanza has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Lattanza practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Orthopedic Surgeons and San Francisco Surgeons.