A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Lattanza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Lattanza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Lattanza, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lattanza graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Lattanza has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lattanza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans