Learn more about Dr. Lisa Lattanza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Lattanza is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Lattanza, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lattanza graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Lattanza has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa L Lattanza MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Lattanza practice?
- Dr. Lisa Lattanza has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Lattanza practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Emeryville, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.