Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Lee
Dr. Lisa Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Crestview Hills, KY, with another office in Cincinnati, OH. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics and Pathology. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Good Samaritan Hospital and Baptist Health Louisville. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Lee has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Lisa Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crestview Hills, KY.
Dr. Nancy Crimmins
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Crestview Hills, KY 0.01 mi16
Dr. J Willging
Pediatrics, Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery
Crestview Hills, KY 0.01 mi31
Dr. Stephanie Logsdon
Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics, Residency
Crestview Hills, KY 0.01 mi6