A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Lefkovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Lefkovits is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Lefkovits, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefkovits graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lefkovits has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa W Lefkovits MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa W. Lefkovits practice?
- Dr. Lisa Lefkovits has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Lefkovits practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA and Alpharetta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.