A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Lefkovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Lefkovits is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Lefkovits, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefkovits graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lefkovits has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Lefkovits M.P.H. and MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Lefkovits practice?
- Dr. Lisa Lefkovits has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Lefkovits practices Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA.
See Marietta Internists and Marietta Sports Medicine Doctors.