A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Legere-Struntz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Legere-Struntz, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Legere-Struntz graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Legere-Struntz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Allegiance Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Legere-Struntz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance