A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Lehmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lehmann
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehmann graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Lehmann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa S Lehmann MD and PHD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa S. Lehmann practice?
- Dr. Lisa Lehmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Lehmann practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Adult Medicine near Roxbury Crossing, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Roxbury Crossing Primary Care Doctors, Roxbury Crossing Internists, and Roxbury Crossing Family Physicians.