A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Lehmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lehmann
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Lehmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehmann graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Lehmann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa S Lehmann MD and PHD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa S. Lehmann practice?
- Dr. Lisa Lehmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Lehmann practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Adult Medicine near Roxbury Crossing, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Roxbury Crossing Primary Care Doctors, Roxbury Crossing Internists, and Roxbury Crossing Family Physicians.