A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Lehnert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Lehnert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Lehnert, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehnert graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lehnert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lehnert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa J. Lehnert practice?
Dr. Lisa Lehnert practices Internal Medicine near Hempstead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY and Mineola, NY.
See Hempstead Internists.