Dr. Lisa Leonard MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

June 28th, 2016
Recommend to No One!
I had an appointment to do a biopsy but my original doctor cancelled and I had to do it with somebody else because I had already applied a special medicine. She was the only one available. While I was in the bed full of pain she asked me if " I could bear with it so she should take a third sample." Even though only one is needed. I went through unnecessary pain. And when I was feeling terribly dizzy and I almost passed out. She just left me alone to top it off, I couldn't even get up! Had to get out of the clinic in a wheelchair. She didn't listen to any of my needs or heard my opinions. Ever since the biopsy I've had non-stop bleeding, along with pain. I've had two biopsy's done with different doctors and never have I ever gone through something like this! I came out of those appointments walking!

March 15th, 2014
Stay far away
During my pregnancy, she insisted everything was normal and rushed me out of all my appointments after 5 minutes into the appointment. When I had questions, she refused to even listen to the questions and asked me to go to other resources to answer my own questions. Finally, She neglected an important finding in one of my ultrasounds that I later discovered put me as a high risk pregnancy - She did not point out the issue and did not ensure that I get proper monitoring of the situation. I had to switch doctors and was taken more seriously at the new clinic - finally I had someone talk to me about my issues and spend appropriate time and attention to handle my case.

June 28th, 2010
Excellent OB Doctor!
Dr. Leonard delivered all three of my babies- the last by emergency c-section. She is caring and compassionate, and makes me feel very comfortable. She is very knowledgable and is an excellent surgeon!