Dr. Lisa Leone MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

July 2nd, 2015
cold and aloof
I did not have a good experience with this Dr. I had to have a procedure, which I was very nervous about. I was brought back into the exam room and had to wait ONE HOUR while in my hospital gown! After 45 min I poked my head out and asked what was going on. One of her assistants said "you're not the only patient here!". After 15 more minutes I got dressed and went outside and ran into Dr. Leone and asked her if I was going to be seen. She was rude, offered no apologies and stated she would be right in. She finally came performed the procedure and left. Her bedside manner is cold and non-caring. Awful!!

August 22nd, 2012
Emotionless
I heard very good reviews about this doctor but I was dissapointed after meeting her. I would not say she is rude or arrogant. However, there is no emotion shown on face. She jumps right on to the point. Not friendly. May be this is considered very professional but for first time to-be MOMs a caring and friendly acceptance is very important which is what this Dr is lacking. Wait time is horrible. All other aspects she is good and spends enough time with patient.

June 15th, 2012
Excellent Doctor - Overwhelmed Office Staff
I had recently moved and couldn't travel an hour and a half to see my doctor, so I found Dr. Leone. When I got there, the receptionist was being overwhelmed by calls and told me to have a seat. She must have forgotten about me because I sat there for 45 minutes while she assisted everyone else that came in. But Dr. Leone was fantastic. She first took me into her office to talk to her, which I appreciated. It's hard meeting a new doctor when you're sitting on a table in a paper gown. I felt like she listened to what I wanted and not only accommodated, but made sure I understood the process and if I wasn't happy to call and we would try something else. I've read that people don't think she has a good bedside manner, but I must disagree. She was patient and very thorough. She's not going to be your best friend and ask about your day, but she will be a fantastic doctor.

February 11th, 2011
I thought she was so easy to talk to and made me feel very comfortable during my appointment