A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Lerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Lerner, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerner graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lerner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Harbury Lerner MD is a female Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa H. Lerner practice?
- Dr. Lisa Lerner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Lerner practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Upper Falls, MA and Norwood, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Dermatologists and Chestnut Hill Pathologists.