Learn more about Dr. Lisa Leschek-Gelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Leschek-Gelman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leschek-Gelman
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Leschek-Gelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Leschek-Gelman, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leschek-Gelman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Leschek-Gelman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Marie Leschek-Gelman MD is a female Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Leschek-Gelman practice?
- Dr. Lisa Leschek-Gelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Leschek-Gelman practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Newark, DE.
See Newark Neurologists and Newark Sleep Medicine Doctors.