A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Lestina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Lestina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lestina
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Lestina, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lestina graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lestina has 16 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- Jewish Hospital, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Suzanne Lestina MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa S. Lestina practice?
- Dr. Lisa Lestina has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Lestina practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Gastroenterologists.