A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Lestina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Lestina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lestina
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lestina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Lestina, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lestina graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lestina has 16 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- Jewish Hospital, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Suzanne Lestina MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa S. Lestina practice?
- Dr. Lisa Lestina has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Lestina practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Gastroenterologists.