A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Lestina is Good. Dr. Lestina has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Lestina, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lestina graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lestina has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Dayton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lestina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Lestina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa S. Lestina practice?
Dr. Lisa Lestina practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near West Chester, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH and Fairfield, OH.
See West Chester Internists and West Chester Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Lestina, Dr. Isabelle Lestina, Dr. Bette Lestina, Dr. Babette Lestina, Dr. Marybeth Lestina, Dr. Buffy Lestina, Dr. Elsa Lestina, Dr. Liza Lestina