Dr. Lisa Liberatore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Liberatore?

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Liberatore?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 8th, 2014

Awesome! Sinus surgery in the am - zero post-op pain - back to work the next morning. What more is there to say?! Dr. Liberatore is the best!

October 28th, 2011

Mixed

The staff had me on hold for 13 minutes when I called to make an appointment. When I got there there was not much of a wait, but Dr. Liberatore seemed extremely rushed and I did not get to explain the severity of my symptoms. Her office is stocked with special facial creams and does various cosmetic procedures. She immediately honed in on a scar I had and how a plastic surgeon could fix it, instead of the reason for my visit. However, what REALLY got to me was that she ordered an MRI (incorrect test for my symptoms) and her office staff couldn't get it approved and never called to tell me. I had to call the radiology center to ask them whether it had been approved. When I called the doctors office to address this issue, they again put me on hold for so long that I eventually had to hang up. The funny thing is that my primary doctor, after speaking with a radiologist, decided on a better test for me and had it approved in 5 minutes. So--if you have an easy issue and she's on your insurance, I think Dr. Liberatore would be fine. But there is no follow up and zero communication, so don't expect that.

June 23rd, 2010

she never called me back..

Dr, Liberatore sounded great when I did my online research for a nasal surgeon. When I arrived at her office there were at least half a dozen people in the waiting room. I waited over an hour to see her for about 10 minutes if that. She apologized for not being able to spend time with me but her partner was in surgery that day and she was backed up. And that was my problem! BTW, I had traveled 3 hours to get into NY and another 3 to get home, spending 10 minutes with her. I called the office the next day and faxed them the radiology report so she could look at it and asked if she would please call me so we could discuss my options. 2 weeks have gone by and still no call. I liked her, she's nice and gentle, and probably a good surgeon. I'll never know. I wouldn't try to see her again. She's much too busy.

June 17th, 2010

Wonderful Doctor

I highly recommend Dr Liberatore to everyone. Her genuine and sincere interest in her patients is unmatched in this day and age. Super friendly and courteous staff as well.

April 23rd, 2010

Only ENT for me.

I have never met a doctor with a better bedside manner. Whether in her office or at the hospital pre/post surgery. You will not find a better ENT. I know, I have had a few.Dr. Liberatore and her staff should really give lessons to other practices (doctors, nurses, administrative staff) on how its done. Her staff is always professional and prompt to help in any way they can. You can't find that level of personal care anymore.In all my years of going to her I have not had a single bad experience with the practice.I think very highly of her entire practice and recommend her often.

March 29th, 2010

I recommend this doctor to everyone! She is a talented ENT with superior medical knowledge and techniques. Her bedside manner was fantastic and her office staff was a great help. The office was very clean and organized. She spent a lot of time with me to make sure that I undersood my diagnosis to the fullest. Best ENT around!

March 29th, 2010

Satisfied Patient

Nicest doctor I have been to in years!!! Not only is her bedside manner and professionalism great, her staff is as well. She has a beautiful office ...

December 16th, 2009

Terrific Doctor! One of the Best in NYC

This is a fantastic doctor. After being mis-diagnosed by three other doctors I had a bad attitude when I went to the appointment. However this doctor fixed me!! Also, her bedside manner is considered a rare find among doctors & she is honest about what your options are. I would recommend this doctor 100%.

April 15th, 2009

Misdiagnosed my daughter and treated her with holistic approaches which made her worse.

December 13th, 2016