A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Lichtman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Lichtman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lichtman
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Lichtman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lichtman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lichtman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa B Lichtman DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa B. Lichtman practice?
- Dr. Lisa Lichtman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Lichtman practices Family Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Family Physicians.