A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Lim, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Lim, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Lim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa H Lim MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa H. Lim practice?
- Dr. Lisa Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Lim practices Allergy & Immunology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Allergists.