A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Lim, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lim
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Lim, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa H Lim MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa H. Lim practice?
- Dr. Lisa Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Lim practices Allergy & Immunology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Allergists.