A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Lim, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Lim, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa H Lim MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa H. Lim practice?
- Dr. Lisa Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Lim practices Allergy & Immunology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Allergists.