A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Lindauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindauer
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lindauer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Lindauer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindauer graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Lindauer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa R Lindauer MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Lindauer practice?
- Dr. Lisa Lindauer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Lindauer practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists, Bethlehem Critical Care Practitioners, and Bethlehem Pulmonologists.