A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Linder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Linder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linder
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Linder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Linder, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Linder graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Linder has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Jayne Linder MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa J. Linder practice?
- Dr. Lisa Linder has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Linder practices Ophthalmology near Newtown Square, PA.
See Newtown Square Ophthalmologists.