A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Linder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Linder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Linder, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Linder graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Linder has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Jayne Linder MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa J. Linder practice?
- Dr. Lisa Linder has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Linder practices Ophthalmology near Newtown Square, PA.
See Newtown Square Ophthalmologists.