A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Liner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Liner is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Liner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liner graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Liner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Hope Liner MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa H. Liner practice?
- Dr. Lisa Liner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Liner practices Pediatrics near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ.
See Voorhees Pediatricians.