A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Lintz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Lintz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lintz
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lintz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Lintz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lintz graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Lintz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- Encino -Tarzana Reg Med Ctr, Tarzana, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Shari Lintz MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa S. Lintz practice?
- Dr. Lisa Lintz has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Lintz practices Ophthalmology near Encino, CA.
See Encino Ophthalmologists.