A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Lovejoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Lovejoy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Lovejoy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovejoy graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Lovejoy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Community Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Bollen Lovejoy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa B. Lovejoy practice?
- Dr. Lisa Lovejoy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Lovejoy practices Family Medicine near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Family Physicians.