A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Lovejoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Lovejoy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Lovejoy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovejoy graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lovejoy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Community Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lovejoy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 10 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Montana Medicaid/Passport to Health - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa B. Lovejoy practice?
Dr. Lisa Lovejoy practices Family Medicine near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Family Physicians.