A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Luke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Luke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Luke graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Luke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
- Baylor Heart and Vascular Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Frances Luke MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa F. Luke practice?
- Dr. Lisa Luke has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Luke practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.