A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Luly-Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Luly-Rivera is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luly-Rivera
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Luly-Rivera Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luly-Rivera graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Luly-Rivera has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Victoria Luly-Rivera MD is a female General Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa V. Luly-Rivera practice?
- Dr. Lisa Luly-Rivera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Luly-Rivera practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Primary Care Doctors and Miami Internists.