A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Boyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Boyle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyle
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boyle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Boyle, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyle graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Boyle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Boyle MD is a female Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Boyle practice?
- Dr. Lisa Boyle has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Boyle practices Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Surgeons.