A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Cohen, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Cohen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Michele Cohen MD is a female Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Lisa Cohen has 9 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Cohen practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, MA and Newton Upper Falls, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Dermatologists and Chestnut Hill Pathologists.