A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
- Community Hospital of New PT Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Mauri Cohen DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Lisa Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Cohen practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Palm Harbor, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Baltimore, MI.
See Palm Harbor Family Physicians and Palm Harbor Primary Care Doctors.