A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
- Community Hospital of New PT Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Mauri Cohen DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Lisa Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Cohen practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Palm Harbor, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Baltimore, MI.
See Palm Harbor Family Physicians and Palm Harbor General Practitioners.