A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Diaz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Diaz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Diaz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Marie Diaz MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Lisa Diaz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Diaz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.