A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Gibbs is Good. Dr. Gibbs has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Gibbs, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from Stanford University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gibbs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Irvine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gibbs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Gibbs practice?
Dr. Lisa Gibbs practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Gibbs, Dr. Isabelle Gibbs, Dr. Bette Gibbs, Dr. Babette Gibbs, Dr. Marybeth Gibbs, Dr. Buffy Gibbs, Dr. Elsa Gibbs, Dr. Liza Gibbs