A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Lee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Lee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Mai Lee MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Lee practice?
- Dr. Lisa Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Lee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA.
See San Jose Obstetricians & Gynecologists.