Dr. Lisa Mcintosh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Mcintosh?

December 15th, 2015

NP DID MY EXAM, DID NOT READ MY CHART BEFORE HAND. VERY PAINFUL VISIT. MY NOT GO BACK

August 13th, 2015

What a quack!

First of all...I'm a nurse so I know a few things that should and should NOT go on in a doctor's office. Don't go, transfer your care!! I would not trust her with my baby.

September 3rd, 2014

Complete wast of time and does not honor provider responsibility

I scheduled two separate appointments of each of my daughters for Nexplanon. This office in a provider for my insurance and the service is covered 100%. I verified everything BEFORE I made the appointments and was very clear about why we were being seen. I was told that Nexplanon was performed in that office and that they accepted my insurance. I had to call, several times, because the office had to order the implant. I was told, on multiple occasions, that it was a mix up with the pharmacy and then I finally received a call telling me that they would not insert the implant because it was not "financially beneficial" for them. Meanwhile, I wasted two days off work, two visits in their office, and six weeks waiting for a response. Oh, and I received a bill!!!!

November 25th, 2013

Understanding and Helpful

The office staff is very courteous and helpful. Dr, McIntosh took the time to talk to me and help me under stand what was going on with me. I trust her diagnosis and her plan of action for the best results. I look forward to going to my next visit. I have shared my experience with my friends and hope if they need a Doctor they will call Dr. McIntosh.

November 26th, 2012

Couldnt have been happier

Dr. Lisa went above and beyond to help me in my high risk pregnancy. She made sure i had the best experience and was always there for me no matter what time of day or night. i trusted her 100% with all medical decisions.

July 13th, 2011

Sometimes you have to wait a while past your scheduled appointment time, but Dr McIntosh is, in my opinion, worth it 100%. When it comes to gynecologists, you deserve someone who is gentle, respectful, and genuinely caring - and that's what Dr McIntosh has been for every visit with me. I definitely recommend this wonderful woman to anyone looking for a great gynecologist.

July 7th, 2011

The worst doctor I ever had. She did not do an accurate diagnosis, went I went to other doctor he was amazed about the medications she was giving me. She discovered I was not ovulating and just decided to give me an hormone without trying to find out was causing me the no ovulation. Each time I called to get the results on a test I never had an answer, the office staff was very rude Finally I decided to go to another doctor and had to wait 1 month and half to receive my medical records from her office

January 5th, 2011

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!

After I finally got an appointment, I had to wait for over an hour in the waiting "area". You can hear everything in the office going on, so there is no privacy. The so called office manager is a total A-hole to everyone. She kept yelling and demeaning the office staff, telling them they were "stupid" and "lazy". Then when I did get to see the doctor, she rushed in and rushed out, not giving me the time of day. I don't think she even heard half of what I was saying. After my visit getting an answer and test results were just as bad. I finally just had my records transfered and went some where else. I'm glad I did too, being my blood test came back abnormal and I needed medication!

February 5th, 2010

Dr. Lisa is wonderful. She is compassionate and very patient with all of my questions. Even when she didn't have an immediate answer for one of my questions, which was totally outside of her field, she took the time to research an answer and got back with me. She is the only doctor I was able to find in the area who has expertise in bioidentical hormone therapy. HRT has changed my life. I am fortunate to have her as my doctor

July 13th, 2009

Excellent, one of the best with HRT.

July 16th, 2008

Love This Doctor

Dr.Lisa is one of the best doctors I have ever had. She is very nice, and explained everything to me in great detail. She even gave me a 50% discount because I don't have insurance. I called and went in tofill out my paperwork and got an appointment within 2 weeks...the office is beautiful it looks nothing like a doctors office. The office staff was very friendly and offered me coffee...it was great experience...and with only a few other female doctors in Clarksville I am glad to have Dr.Lisa as my doctor. I would recommend that any one needing a gynecologist go see Dr.Lisa McIntosh.

December 7th, 2016