Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

2678 Buford Hwy NE
Suite 100
Atlanta, GA 30324
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  SUCH AN AWESOME Dr!!  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2013

I would recommend Dr.Price to all my friends!!

|  I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY DR.Price!!!!  |  show details
by Sovaya Smith on Jul 15th, 2013

I have been going to dr.Price for about 2 years, I originally started going when they were at the location downtown,they were absolutely marvelous then as well as now.Dr.Price, and Nurse Brown are my favorites!!! They always have time to talk and explain everything to you.I had my ovary removed 10/4/2011 and a tube removed,i cried like a baby because i didnt think i could conceive, Dr.Price assured me that at 28 yrs old I could still conceive with no problem.Needless to say i just delivered a 9.4lb baby girl on 7/5/2013 at Northside Hospital.I was afraid that Dr.Price wouldnt be able to deliver my baby, but she assured me she would and she DID.She made sure that I was comfortable and taken care of at the hospital.She came to check on me Friday, Saturday and Sunday (not called, but CAME to see me and the baby), that meant so much to me as a new mom.I cant begin to express how happy I am with her as a Dr.I have had to wait a little longer for my appts at the new location, but I DON'T care I LOVE my Dr.and if I can wait for anything it would be to ensure my health and the health of my baby. My Big Healthy Baby Girl is here and I want to thank Dr.Price, Nurse Brown and Dr.Harvey for there exceptional work and assistance!!!!!

|  the best  |  show details
by Shade' on May 30th, 2013

Dr. Lisa Price is a GREAT DOCTOR. This Group is Great I love them all. I've been with them for 7 years and I would not trade them for another practice at ALL. You may have a long wait when you go but the service is good and thorough.

|  Decent Doctor  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

Dr.Price is thorough. Sometimes she has good bedside manner and is caring but other times she lacks in those areas.I agree with a previous poster, she is a good doctor but can be pushy during delivery. She got upset that I did not want to speed up my delivery with medication at first.

|  HORRIBLE CARE  |  show details
May 8th, 2012

I had a horrible experience with both of Dr. Lisa Price offices. There were issues with the scheduling of my first ultrasound. When I FINALLY had one, she noticed that my baby had no heart beat. They were extremely nonchalant about it and sent me to her other office for another ultrasound. At this office the employees were very rude and talked to me in an "oh well" manner. Some of them had bad attitudes and there was no compassion. After I had my D&C I was still getting calls from her office for PREnatal appointments. I would not recommend her or her offices to ANYONE.

|  Needs a little polishing  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2011

My overall experience is mediocre. Her offfice staff really needs to improve. Dr. Price is OK, but she doesn't make you feel like she REALLY cares about what YOU, THE PATIENT HAS TO SAY.

|  show details
Nov 22nd, 2010

These is my second time coming here and both times I had to wait over 50min past my schedules time.

|  Not a good listener  |  show details
by Dissappointed on Apr 22nd, 2010

Dr. Price is excellent in her office but her true side comes out during delivery. If you don't want a C-section choose another doctor. My overall experience with her and Emory Midtown was terrible. She doesn't listen and will induce you or give you a C-section if that is best for her schedule.