More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Roy
Dr. Lisa Roy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, TX. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine. Dr. Roy is affiliated with St Marys Hospital, North Texas Medical Center and Shannon Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Roy has the following 3 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Lisa Roy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, TX.
Dr. Virendra Agarwal
Gainesville, TX 0.38 mi37
Dr. Venkata Yalamanchili
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Gainesville, TX 0.54 mi
Dr. Ramin Roufeh
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Gainesville, TX 0.72 mi7