A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Breast Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John`s Hospital & Health Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Schwartz practice?
Dr. Lisa Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hills, CA and Valencia, CA.
See Burbank Internists and Burbank Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Schwartz, Dr. Bess Schwartz, Dr. Bessie Schwartz, Dr. Beth Schwartz, Dr. Betsy Schwartz, Dr. Bette Schwartz, Dr. Bettie Schwartz, Dr. Bettina Schwartz