A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Schwartz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Marie Schwartz MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Lisa Schwartz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Burbank Internists and Burbank Radiologists.