A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Schwartz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Marie Schwartz MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Lisa Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Internists and Burbank Radiation Oncologists.