A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yee
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Yee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Yee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Mae Wong Yee MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Yee practice?
- Dr. Lisa Yee has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Yee practices Family Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Primary Care Doctors.