A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Young, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Young has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Michele Young MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Young practice?
- Dr. Lisa Young has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Young practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Lakewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Lakewood Family Physicians and Lakewood Geriatric Doctors.