A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Young, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Young has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Michele Young MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Young practice?
- Dr. Lisa Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Young practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Primary Care Doctors, Torrance Family Physicians, and Torrance Geriatric Doctors.