A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Ma, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
- Alhambra Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa H. Ma practice?
Dr. Lisa Ma practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Ma, Dr. Bess Ma, Dr. Bessie Ma, Dr. Beth Ma, Dr. Betsy Ma, Dr. Bette Ma, Dr. Bettie Ma, Dr. Bettina Ma