A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Machado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Machado, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Machado graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Machado has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Miami Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Machado accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 4 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan