A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Machado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Machado is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Machado, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Machado graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Machado has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Machado MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Machado practice?
- Dr. Lisa Machado has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Machado practices Pediatrics near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Pediatricians.