A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Maier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Maier is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Maier, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Beryllium-induced Lung Disease (Berylliosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maier graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Maier has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Natl Jewish Medical & Research Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Maier FCCP and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Maier practice?
- Dr. Lisa Maier has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Maier practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists, Denver Pulmonologists, and Denver Preventive Medicine Specialists.