A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Malone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Malone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Malone, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Malone graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Malone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Michele Malone MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Malone practice?
- Dr. Lisa Malone has 11 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Malone practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Belvidere, IL and Mount Morris, IL.
See Rockford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.