A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Mansueto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Mansueto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Mansueto, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansueto graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mansueto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Mansueto MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Mansueto practice?
- Dr. Lisa Mansueto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Mansueto practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.