A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Marino is Good. Dr. Marino has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Marino, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Marino graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Marino has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Marino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Marino practice?
Dr. Lisa Marino practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Voorhees Physiatrists and Voorhees Pain Management Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Marino, Dr. Bess Marino, Dr. Bessie Marino, Dr. Beth Marino, Dr. Betsy Marino, Dr. Bette Marino, Dr. Bettie Marino, Dr. Bettina Marino