Learn more about Dr. Lisa Marino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Marino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marino
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Marino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Marino, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marino graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Marino has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Marino DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Marino practice?
- Dr. Lisa Marino has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Marino practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Physiatrists.