A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Marino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Marino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Marino, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marino graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Marino has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Marino DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Marino practice?
- Dr. Lisa Marino has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Marino practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Marlton Physiatrists.