Excellent show details Excellent
by Ernest C Lucas Jr on May 5th, 2015

I Ernest C Lucas would like to start of. By saying Dr. Lisa Marino was a great person/spirit. Not only did she put 100 percent in your case. She was honest humble and more then a doctor she was a friend. I would like for a Family, Friends, and colleagues to know I Appreciate her and her services. Through Dr Lisa I felt know matter my circumstance I was in great hands. Honestly did not want anybody else because how much I trust Her. She will truly be miss and I Send my Love, Heart, and Grace to All she every touch and known. God Bless!!

Finding Pain-Free Alternatives With Dr. Lisa A. Marino show details Finding Pain-Free Alternatives With Dr. Lisa A. Marino
by Donna D. on Mar 30th, 2014

I have known the very caring and knowledgeable Dr. Lisa Marino for many years. She has always been attentive to detail and eager to help alleviate a patient's pain. I suffer from Multiple Sclerosis, Spinal Stenosis and Osteoarthritis. I also have had a right knee replacement. I have been to Neurologists, Orthopedics and Pain Management Specialists but only Dr. Marino has been able to diagnose my condition(s) and offer me alternative solutions. She has currently prescribed a regimen of aquatic/land therapy to ease the pain of my joints. Her bedside manner is excellent, efficient yet comforting. She listens to what I have to say and then presents possible solutions to each problem. I am so grateful to have found Dr. Marino. She has been my "miracle worker". I highly recommend this very talented doctor.

Spinal and Lower Back and Rehab Patient show details Spinal and Lower Back and Rehab Patient
by Debbie on Jan 6th, 2014

Dr. Marino is a fine person and a compassionate doctor, I would reccommend (sic) her to anyone. She is very confident about her diagnosis without being cocky. She does not "push" medications or surgical procedures onto the patients but offers many options and explains in detail what the repercussions are by using her recommendation or not. She truly has hekped me when I thought there was no more options out there for me. I will never be 100% pain free but she has shown me techniques to use to make the pain. Its not easy getting an appointment, but she surely is worth the wait- Debbie Walsh

poor care show details poor care
Oct 20th, 2009