A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Markman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Markman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Markman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Markman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Markman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Rachel Markman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Markman practice?
- Dr. Lisa Markman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Markman practices Pediatrics near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians.