A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Marsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Marsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marsh
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Marsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Marsh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsh graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Marsh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Anne Marsh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Marsh practice?
- Dr. Lisa Marsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Marsh practices Family Medicine near Avon, OH.
See Avon Family Physicians.