A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Marsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Marsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Marsh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsh graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Marsh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Anne Marsh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Marsh practice?
- Dr. Lisa Marsh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Marsh practices Family Medicine near Avon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Westlake, OH.
See Avon Family Physicians.