A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Marsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Marsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marsh
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Marsh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsh graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Marsh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Anne Marsh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Marsh practice?
- Dr. Lisa Marsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Marsh practices Family Medicine near Avon, OH.
See Avon Family Physicians.