A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Marten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Marten, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marten
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Marten Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Marten, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Marten graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Marten has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Marten MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Marten practice?
- Dr. Lisa Marten has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Marten practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.