A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Marten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Marten, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marten
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Marten Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Marten, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Marten graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Marten has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Marten MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Marten practice?
- Dr. Lisa Marten has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Marten practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.