Ophthalmologist
2424 Babcock Rd
Ste 101
San Antonio, TX 78229
210-692-1388
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  bad office experience  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2011

Although the doctors are good with their patients, the office staff is rude and the entire group shows no respect for patients...elderly (88 and 79 year old) patients are made to sit for over an hour at each visit because "they overbooked" and there is no apology...front desk staff just tell you"that's how it is and we can't do anything about it." Horrible treatment by staff, but the surgery went well (although two hours late) and Dr. Marten is competent.

|  Cool Doctor! A  |  show details
May 21st, 2011

Got LASIK with Dr. Marten a couple of months ago. Excellent results! I'm so happy I did it. I went around looking around prices, I want to say this was the only place I did not feel any sales pressure. Doctor and staff were very patient answering my questions. I think Dr. Marten is a cool doctor. I booked right away my surgery after talking with her in my first visit. Thank you!!!!

|  Keep Up the Good Job Dr. Marten  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2011

I went to see other "experienced doctors"... I wasted my time for years. This lady, Dr. Marten, let me understand my condition in only 5 minutes... very honest, experienced and knowledgeable. I have recommended her to my friends and family,,, so far everybody agrees with me.

|  show details
by Suk Dobbs on May 5th, 2010

During cataract extraction, failed to extract a large amount of the lens fragments which are now floating within the eyeball and will now require another, more invasive surgery to remove.