Dr. Lisa Marten MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology San Antonio, TX

September 13th, 2016
Eye care
Very friendly and polite staff. This my third year here and I plan to continue my annual exams here. It is not a long wait for my appointment since the longest I have ever had to wait with the examination is within an 1-1 1/2. I recommend this place to others.

August 31st, 2016
Laser Cataract Surgery
I had laser cataract surgery by Dr. Marten and she has been taking care of my eyes since 2010. I recommended her to my brother in law too.

August 30th, 2016
Eye Care Experience
I have been coming here well over 5 years. Dr. Marten is my opthalmologist and she is fantastic! She provided my examination for my cataract and for my glaucoma and was very thorough throughout the process. I recommend Dr. Lisa Marten to my friends and family too.,

August 12th, 2016
Every time I am here at South Texas Eye Institute, it has been an exceptional experience. People are very courteous and doctor Marten is excellent. She is very caring, personable, and consistent. My eye exams have been going very well for my pre cataract and glaucoma care. She makes sure my eyes are taken care of.

July 11th, 2016
Eye Surgery Cataract Follow-up
My experience was real nice. Staff are professional and courteous. Doctor was very informative and took her time with me to help me understand what is going on for my cataract surgery. Outcomes for my eye went well.

July 5th, 2016
My husband and I both received high quality care by Lisa Marten and staff. My husband received prk and I received lasik a year after. Lisa plus staff calmed my nerves and gained my trust since I was afraid of the process and that something may go wrong. They even gave me a stress ball during the procedure and a blanket. Thus, they were very attentive during the process.

August 2nd, 2011
poor office experience
Although the doctors are good with their patients, the office staff is rude and the entire group shows no respect for patients...elderly (88 and 79 ye ...

May 21st, 2011
Cool Doctor! A+ + + +
Got LASIK with Dr. Marten a couple of months ago. Excellent results! I'm so happy I did it. I went around looking around prices, I want to say this was the only place I did not feel any sales pressure. Doctor and staff were very patient answering my questions. I think Dr. Marten is a cool doctor. I booked right away my surgery after talking with her in my first visit. Thank you!!!!

January 28th, 2011
Keep Up the Good Job Dr. Marten
I went to see other "experienced doctors"... I wasted my time for years. This lady, Dr. Marten, let me understand my condition in only 5 minutes... very honest, experienced and knowledgeable. I have recommended her to my friends and family,,, so far everybody agrees with me.

May 5th, 2010
During cataract extraction, failed to extract a large amount of the lens fragments which are now floating within the eyeball and will now require another, more invasive surgery to remove.