Ophthalmologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
by Schattenberg on Aug 12th, 2016

Every time I am here at South Texas Eye Institute, it has been an exceptional experience. People are very courteous and doctor Marten is excellent. She is very caring, personable, and consistent. My eye exams have been going very well for my pre cataract and glaucoma care. She makes sure my eyes are taken care of.

Eye Surgery Cataract Follow-up show details Eye Surgery Cataract Follow-up
by Lupita Rodrigues on Jul 11th, 2016

My experience was real nice. Staff are professional and courteous. Doctor was very informative and took her time with me to help me understand what is going on for my cataract surgery. Outcomes for my eye went well.

by Lily on Jul 5th, 2016

My husband and I both received high quality care by Lisa Marten and staff. My husband received prk and I received lasik a year after. Lisa plus staff calmed my nerves and gained my trust since I was afraid of the process and that something may go wrong. They even gave me a stress ball during the procedure and a blanket. Thus, they were very attentive during the process.

poor office experience show details poor office experience
by Anonymous on Aug 2nd, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Although the doctors are good with their patients, the office staff is rude and the entire group shows no respect for patients...elderly (88 and 79 ye ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Cool Doctor! A show details Cool Doctor! A
May 21st, 2011

Got LASIK with Dr. Marten a couple of months ago. Excellent results! I'm so happy I did it. I went around looking around prices, I want to say this was the only place I did not feel any sales pressure. Doctor and staff were very patient answering my questions. I think Dr. Marten is a cool doctor. I booked right away my surgery after talking with her in my first visit. Thank you!!!!

Keep Up the Good Job Dr. Marten show details Keep Up the Good Job Dr. Marten
Jan 28th, 2011

I went to see other "experienced doctors"... I wasted my time for years. This lady, Dr. Marten, let me understand my condition in only 5 minutes... very honest, experienced and knowledgeable. I have recommended her to my friends and family,,, so far everybody agrees with me.

by Suk Dobbs on May 5th, 2010

During cataract extraction, failed to extract a large amount of the lens fragments which are now floating within the eyeball and will now require another, more invasive surgery to remove.