A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Martin Hawver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Martin Hawver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Martin Hawver, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin Hawver graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Martin Hawver has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Mercy Hospital
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
- Mercy Hospital - Washington, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa R Martin Hawver MD is a female Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Martin Hawver practice?
- Dr. Lisa Martin Hawver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Martin Hawver practices Surgery near Washington, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Sullivan, MO.
See Washington Surgeons.