A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Masterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Masterson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Masterson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Natural Family Planning Methods
Education & Awards
Dr. Masterson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Masterson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Masterson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Masterson practice?
- Dr. Lisa Masterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Masterson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Obstetricians & Gynecologists.