Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Matzer
Dr. Lisa Matzer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burbank, CA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Matzer is affiliated with Glendale Adventist Medical Center, Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center and Huntington Hospital. Dr. Matzer has received 7 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Matzer has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Lisa Matzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burbank, CA.
Dr. Eileen Breyde
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Burbank, CA 0 mi28
Dr. Talat Saifee
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Burbank, CA 0.03 mi35
Dr. Cynthia Thaik
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Burbank, CA 0.03 mi27