A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa McClellan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa McClellan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa McClellan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McClellan graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McClellan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital Med Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Janelle McClellan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa J. McClellan practice?
- Dr. Lisa McClellan has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa McClellan practices Family Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Primary Care Doctors.