A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa McClellan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa McClellan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClellan
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McClellan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa McClellan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McClellan graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McClellan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital Med Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Janelle McClellan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa J. McClellan practice?
- Dr. Lisa McClellan has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa McClellan practices Family Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Primary Care Doctors.